dogs and endurance

    Hi Anette,
   I think adopting a greyhound from the track would be a great idea. Here
in Arizona they race greyhounds, so we have a lot of them available.
   I used to ride these peoples horse who had one, he always went with me
when I rode. "Keven" always came back home with me and never ran off. He was
friendly and got along well with the horses.
    BTW,I'd like to thank all the people who gave me suggestions about
getting rid of that e-mail with a virus! I was afraid to try any thing on my
own!
     Lori