FW: Dogs & endurance

From: Annette Gordon on Sat, Feb 13, 1999 3:24 pm
Subject: Dogs & endurance
To: euroenduro

For my dog (now deceased) one of her favourite things was to eat hoof parings
left by the farrier. She loved that! And of course manure inside and outside.

I plan to buy a new dog now that I'm almost over the death of Tess (it's taken
2 years). I was considering an ex-greyhound because I too would like them to
be able to keep up when I'm training on my horses. In England Greyhound racing
is really big, don't know if you have this in the States, and like racehorses
there are a lot of dogs that don't make the grade for some reason. I thought
I'd do one a favour and give it a home. I'm just waiting for Spring when I'll
have more time off work.

Annette