Re: Redmond salt

Read my post again, I said the company says the salt they are selling is
better, not you. All companies are like that, it is called marketing. I
just like to be more objective then what a company has to say about
their products, because they benefit from you buying it, so they will
say any hype that will convince you to buy it. I just like my
information about something to come from a source that does not profit
from my buying it. I said that because you did say that you were quoting
from the ABC catalog. I was saying that be careful what you read and pay
attention as to who is saying it and what they have to gain by you
believing it.

Lynette