Re: Where to get biothane superflex

"Super-Flex" was introduced in the summer of 1997.  I sold the first bridles
and breastplates made of this at the ROC in Pennsylvania.  It is actually the
"Beta" series material from BioPlastics Company.  It is wonderfully soft and
pliable...looks a lot and feels a lot like leather.  It is strong and tough,
but not as strong and tough as the original BioThane.  It was develeoped for
the Amish Harness people for use on driving reins.  It is VERY nice as
reins...not tough on your hands like regular BioThane.

I will have a good supply of it at the AERC Convention, so if you have not
seen it, stop by.  At regular trade shows where cowboys walk by saying they
would NEVER put PLASTIC on their horse, they are now stopping to feel this
wonderful material and even starting to use it.

Three Cheers (or more) for BioPlastics Company.  They are a wonderful group of
people to work with and are alwasy coming up with new ideas.

Teddy
http://runningbear.com