Why do dogs...

Why do dogs roll in nasty smelling things? The same reason why horses stay
outdoors all darned day and wait until they get into a nice, clean stall to
drop a load. The same reason why your cat waits until she gets into the house
to barf on the carpet.
 The same reason why your truck waits until it's raining, you're 100 miles
from home and it's late, and you have a tired horse in the trailer....and the
credit card that you KNOW has at least 500 bucks still available refuses to
accept the charges the truck repairman is dunning you for....
I could go on...but I think they do it because the know it drives us right
around the bend...
Michelle