Re: Redmond salt

In a message dated 2/12/99 12:57:56 PM Central Standard Time,
helgeson@lansford.ndak.net writes:

<< But remember this information comes from the ABC catalog who sells
 Redmond Salt. I would like to see some information from an unbiased
 source instead of someone who gains to benefit from you believing that
 Redmond salt is better then any other salt.

 Lynette >>

There are quite a few companies who sell Redmond Salt.  ABC just happens to be
one of them.  The information in ABC's catalog on Redmond Salt has been taken
from the company who "mines" the Redmond Salt and distributes it to the
different companies.  The salt itself comes from Utah I believe.  One of the
horse catalog companies sell Redmond Salt and doesn't sell ABC or any other
specific brand of supplements.  If I find the catalog, I will be more than
happy to send you the name!!!! :-)))))

Candy