Bad Feed - Tiz Whiz

Hi All:

Is there anywhere to report bad feed....

I was feeding Tiz Whiz and came across some bad bags. They had big and small pieces of metal in the feed.  I brought some of it back to the place I bought it..(Chub Lake Feeds) And I mailed some of it to Tiz Whiz...attn:  Woody. And I mailed some to Munson Feeds who makes it for Tiz Whiz... I have gotten no response from any of them...

I was dumb enough to go back to Chub Lake Feeds. They remember my letter and bad feed.. They came me free bags... Guess what??? This time I found small pieces of wire in the feed... Now this has happened to me twice in two months....

Is there anything I can do about it????  Besides not buying it anymore... Is there a place to report it to.. I don't want anyone else feeding bad feed to their  horses...

And since Tiz Whiz can't even bother to get back to me... Must be a real concern to them!!!!!

Thanks for any help in this matter

Sue