Re: magnetic stuff

The bi-polar magnetic stuff is the ONLY way to go.  It causes the bodies own
magnetic impulse to draw thru the meridians and then push back into them .
This frees up the bodies "chi" life force.  Uni polar only pulls or only
pushes.  The magnets free up stagnet energy (where muscles have spasmed and
locked up preventing proper neural impulse thus restricting blood flow also).
The blankets work fine.  Again I stress bi-polar magnets be used.  I sell
Nikken bi-polar magnetic products, thus, I use the heck out of 'em!  The mag
boy (magnetic balls held into a plastic support) are incredible for loosening
up tight and sore muscles.  I use all of the products on myself as well as the
horses/mules I do body work on.  I have used the flat magnets on pulled
muscles and have loaned them to friends that have had bad injuries (back
stomped on by horse,  hisdirectomy, compression fractures....as in crashing
helicoptors,  back surgery etc.).  All of them healed much faster with less
pain and reduced need for pain killers.  I wear the magnetic insoles in my
shoes.  The increase in my strength, balance and stamina is astounding.  I
love doing the muscle test on people with the magnets.  The look on their
faces is priceless.   If you want more info then el-mail me with your address
and I'll mail it to you     gesa