Re: [Fwd: Endurance saddles that fit]

Katee,  thanks for the info.  I would love to try one out.  My mule is 16.3+
has a broad , extremely flat, long back.  She is slab sided and carries a lot
of muscle around the wither and upper shoulder area.  How do I go about seeing
and hopefully trying one of Russ' saddles?  Does he do custom orders?  Count
me as definately curious and desperate.  After 11 saddles tried, I dont get my
hopes up too much anymore.  Im sure you understand.  I am certainly willing to
try one out though.
                         gesa