Re Healler and Dindo type dogs

Hi to all,
Yep we have a red healer named Dingo who now is a year old,faithful to my
husband,possessive about him as well.He loves rolling in all manner of
nasty,horrible smelly things,seems to me the more I bath him the more
obscure things he finds to roll in.But all his great qualities make up for
all  the bad smells,he is great with the kids,sorts out all the other dogs,
drives me mad(this is normal) faithful,trusting and all in all a wonderful
dog.He also trains with us running between the horses legs and healing them
all the time.Works beautifully with all the cattle.
Now I cant wait to get another red healer,this time a Blue healer for myself
to work with and to train.
Definitely make life alot easier on the farm.
Regards
Kathy
Ps they are great watch dogs as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arikara Safaris
http://www.bigfoot.com/~arikaras
Rob Dobrowsky
PO Box 200