Another Raffle

Hi Wendy!!!!

USA East is doing the same thing....we have almost two dozen rides who have
donated entries.  All EAST COAST Rides.  Check it out everyboy at
http://runningbear.com/ETZ  go to 1999 news and follow links to fund-raising.

Say, for those of you who may be interested, the Pan Am Championship ride has
put in a request to FEI to allow each zone to have TWO teams instead of just
one.  Many pros and cons...anybody want to give some feedback?  As the USA East
Zone Rep along with Patti Pizzo, we have to give our opinions to ASHA very
soon.  WE REPRESENT YOU, so please let us all know what you think.

Teddy