Re: Endurance Movement

I am not Hilary Clayton!  although I have heard her talk, and have her
book.

I was told that Arabs move wide when extending to get their hind legs
around that wide barrel.  Also with the short loin they have less room in
which to get those hind legs out around the ribs.

But this theory does not work with standard breds.

Alison Craig