Tick infested area

I live and ride in Lyme Connecticut where Lyme disease originiated.  We are in
the woods all the time.  I have been using "Frontline Spray "  for dogs &
cats.  You spray it on your horse's legs, tail, chest & belly before each ride
(if you don't wash  your horse daily it will work for a couple of days, if
they are sponged or wash reapply daily).  For us here it works great.  It is
manufactured by Rhone Merial, I get it thru my Vets office.  Good  Luck.

                                            Wanda & Cheerio