Angie's TrailBlazer articles

Angie,

Frankly, I would prefer to see articles about riders who may NOT be so
prominent!  I think some of the most interesting stories are about riders
who are "normal" ... if there is such a thing!  But seriously, I want to
hear stories about people like me who are doing their best to fit their
horses and training and conditioning and going to rides into already
over-crowded lives.  It's not that we can't learn something from
"prominent" endurance riders - that's a given - but I think we could also
learn something from those riders who do not always have their names
printed in the top ten section of Endurance News.

My $.02.

Carolyn Stark Schultz
(new Texan, and missing California desperately)
Echo and Ellie - happy Mom has left them in California, for now!