RE: Cattle Ivermectin pour-on

I attended a seminar given by several Vets from Texas A&M a number of years ago where in they said they used Cattle Ivermectin on all their study horse. They squirted the liquid into The horses mouth.

I have used this process for years with good results on my personal horse. I keep typically 8 to 10 horses and never have a worm problem. I had a border who would regularly have his horse tested and they always came up clean. His horses were on the same regiment as mine.

Not a clinical study, just my results.