RE: Paying for this

Then what's the point of any of us paying for this??  Either it's a
subscription list or it's not. This information available on this forum
simply is not available elsewhere.  It's a bargain at almost any price.

Anita

---- Begin included message ----
Hi April,

I don't want to exclude anybody from the list, so
the payment is optional.

Steph