Re: Paying for this

April;

I would like to think I have kept up with most of the research in equine
matters from all my periodicals and books but I have been overwhelmed with the
info I have learned on this list.  So much practical info, too.  And you can't
beat the personal touch when DISCUSSING such matters as sponging!!!

I will send my $10 when I get directions on where to send it (hint, hint
Steph).  It shouldn't be optional because it is such a bargain!  But it might
be more trouble for Steph to keep up with who has or hasn't paid if it is
mandatory.  So, if you are serious about distance riding then you should
already be signed up!

Melanie in AZ