Trail deadline

Time is closing in for comments concerning the Grand Staircase Escalante
National Monument BLM draft management plan.  Take just a minute and write a
simple letter to Mr. Pete Wilkins, GSENM, 337 South Main Street, Suite 010,
Cedar City, Utah   84720

State:  As an equestrian and trail preservationist I am requesting for
the"NO ACTION" Alternative concerning the GSENM draft management plan.
Please support and preserve the Outlaw Trail Historical Heritage Industry
Ride.

Deadline for your support letter is Feb. 12.  Please write today!

I have information on our web page under OT Heritage Industry.  If you have
any questions please email.    www.outlawtrail.co