Re: Crew

Linda:
	I am impressed with your advice on what a pit crew should do & have for
supplies.  I just bought a stock trailer (my first) and was into
wondering if 6 feet 6 inches is tall enough since it is still in the
blueprint stage.  It is a Sundowner.   Horse trailers seem to be 7 feet
tall or even taller.  I am N O T into warmbloods and my tallest horse is
15 hands 3 inches so do you think I am ok?  How tall is your trailer
....Thanks Betty DeMar Mueller.....ps I am really looking forward
towards riding at rides.  I have done lots of timeng and P&R work and
even donating turtle award but now I want to R I  D E!!!!!!!!!!!