E TN trails update

Several folks have contacted me about a letter writing campaign to show
support for the maintaining the proposed development as public lands.  I
have sent a request to the TN Valley Energy Reform Coalition (TVERC) for a
sample letter & to let them know there is an interest outside the area for
keeping public lands, thus our trails.  As soon as I hear something I will
post to the group.

Thanks for the concern!!!
Vicki
Knoxville, TN