Re: Horse Motels

Christine, about finding places to stay with your horse(s)...

> I know I've seen several books on this, and I'm sorry to ask again.....
>
> Does anyone know the name of a directory for overnight stabling?

There is/was a printed publication along these lines, but here are some leads if
you would just as soon search online:

   http://www.natbarn.com/STOPOVER.HTM  -- that's our list.  It's a free
      service.

   http://www.endurance.net/TravelNet/  -- brought to you by the same
      wonderful folks who host Ridecamp

   http://www.bbonline.com/horse.html -- extensive listing, but it leaves out
      places like ours who are too cheap to pay for a listing.  ;-)

Hope this helps

/richard

--
  Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
  http://www.natbarn.com   530-637-4644  or TOLL FREE: 1-877-NATBARN