Re: horse owner final exit arrangements

I've made a pact with a local veterinarian friend for the care and placement
of my pack of canines, but I'm having a real trying time finding anyone who
wants to give a home to my Spanish Mustangs in the event I'm incapacitated.
Most horse people look at me funny when I mention the breed--everyone in
these parts has hunter/jumper, dressage, gaited, or QH type horses, not to
mention Arabians of all shapes and sizes.

My guys are very well bred, have lovely conformation and behavior, and are
tough, savvy trail horses that will go all day.  Loads of cow sense, too,
among their many talents...but they're small, just 14h.   Anyone else want
to comment on an issue like this?   Reply privately unless someone else
wants the particulars.

Sally, Misty and Roanie in Floyd, VA