Re: ivomec

Hi Sally
On the Glen Oaks, its a liquid form of yogurt, like a milkshake. My vet
liked it better than probiotics because he said there have been some
foal deaths from those, but never from yogurt. He said to use 60 cc.
morning and evening to prevent scours during the dam's foal heat. I also
use it to keep in friendly bacteria if anyone is on antibiotics. No
runny butts here!
Bette