New Foals in Cold Weather

Have never had foal in winter.  How much cold can the foal take?  Here in Tx we rarely go below 20.  But I have always planned for spring/summer foals so don't have to worry about the cold.  I won't be turning out if it is cold and wet but what about just cold???  We are having a fantastic winter.. highs in 60's to 70 and lows in the 30's with some frost-but frost is gone by 9am.  Any advice would be appreciated!!  The mare was NOT supposed to breed in the first place!! (stallion went through pond at the height of the drought!). She is lovely mare and belongs to my 12yo.  Baby has nice blood lines-Bask-Muscat-Al-Marah.  Happy New Year to all.   Mary Ann Spencer