choosing the "easy" vet?

Mona Mto9831816@aol.com
I had one vet make me lunge my horse on a 4ft. line, post ride...I should have said no, she was sure my mare might be off, so she was bound and determined to make her off. It was the vets first ride, I'm sure she got better...I Hope!

Another time my husbands grade mare who has a history of temper tantrums (she looks like she is tying up) ears pinned, shaking all over, won't move, rump all tucked up...well my sons had vetted and left Molly by herself to be vetted, she had one of her tantrums...the vet said she's tying up, I happened along and explained to the vet and got my son's horse and she trotted right  out.  The vet believed me and my husband got his compleation.
So it is nice when the vet listens and believes that you know your horse better than they do!  God Bless em'

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-