RC: Pattys Post

Mike Everett mare@abts.net
Hi Patty, I used the ProBurst at a couple of rides and the horse did great. I had never started a horse that looked so well post ride and hardly looked ridden. The horse had been in dressage training for 3 years and I thought I really had found a horse that was really in great shape.  In actuality I think I had a false sense of his total condition due the ProBurst usage. What do you think of its use post ride to help flush lactic acid? I hope things are going great for you. I am sitting here looking at a picture of you, Ruth Anne and me riding together at JDs. hanging on the wall. I always pull for you and Sam and track your success. Take Care Mike Everett

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-