No Subject

Hey Howard, I beg to differ with you.  My horse likes to eat at vet checks, and if she doesn't eat, I worry.  I played with the CC very carefully, but always let my horse eat some grain, hay, or grass and of course drink water.  If she didn't want to eat, then I start to think that there is something wrong, and then I am going to back off.  Of course, horses initially can be excited and not interested in eating, but into the ride, they need to refuel to keep going.  CC is just part of the picture and may not be for every horse.  One does what works for one's horse, and one doesn't mess too much with something that is working well, but one can always learn something new that may help another horse on down the road.  Jeanie and Maggie who has reached 3000 career miles in MI