Don't go

Please, please, please,  all you interesting folks, don't go away mad.   How
are the rest of us going to learn anything new if you don't keep talking to
each other?
So what if you don't always agree,  that's how useful things come about.  We
all know some good stuff,    we can all get ideas from others experiences,
even sometimes things not to do.
When you believe in your work it is normal to care deeply and it's common to
get a little loud when doubted.   Never mind,  go ahead, we'll understand
and keep asking questions.

Dot Wiggins

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Wiggins;Dot
FN:Dot Wiggins
TEL;HOME;VOICE:2083552326
ADR;HOME:;;PO box 95;Midvale;Idaho;83645;USA
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:PO box 95=0D=0AMidvale, Idaho 83645=0D=0AUSA
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dotwgns@cyberhighway.net
REV:19991227T012008Z
END:VCARD