Horse Chat Anyone?

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
Do any of you have ICQ or AOL Messenger?  I would love to find
some Endurance chat so we could yack "realtime".  If anyone is
interested please contact me.  I now have both of the above
programs and you can download them or I could download something
you might have.  I know Excite has "Excite Pal".  For those of
you who don't know what the heck I'm talkin about, write me on
my email and I will be happy to explain more.  Just for an example
though, my sister lives 250 miles from me and my niece about the
same distance.  We use AOL Messenger and talk about 5 times a week
and it doesn't cost us a dime(just our normal service provider
amount of 19.95:)
See you, Denise

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-