Route 395 or 99 to Death Valley?

Mary Abbott mcabbott@jps.net
Hello!  If there is anyone on Ride Camp today or early tomorrow who can tell me what Hwy 395 is currently like between Bridgeport and Bishop, information would be greatly appreciated!  We're planning to go to the Death Valley ride.  We're driving from Grass Valley.  I'd like to take route 395 because it is more scenic, but we're having a big Xmas morning debate here about whether the road will be clear (of snow and ice), too steep, winding, etc.  I've driven to Bridgeport before, but not beyond.  If you're familiar with the route, pleast tell me, is it okay for a 20 ft goosneck trailer and truck?  Please email me ASAP.  THANK YOU!  And Merry Xmas!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-