Re: RC: Cavalry Riding

Hi

glad to read another heartening tail of crewless riding!

Your email made me smile though , I thoutght this man has met my ex crew.

>The hustle and bustle of finding the pit crew, worring about if they
>will be there, discovering they ate all your M&M's or what ever

I did one ride a 40 mile CTR and needed a crew under the roganisations ride
rules. I was really pleased as I had a 'proper' crew ie. not just hubbie but
two people who had previously crewed for an international time rider. never
again!

One of the two crew memembrs was I guess to be tactful the word is junoesque
- the crew car listed when she got in. She refused to leave the car through
out the ride and back at the venue we found out why.

She had eaten all the food Id prepared for every one; my food, my husbands
food, the other crew members food and my horses apples and carrots! She even
managed to eat a muti 12 pack of crisps all by herself and still bought a
hot dog at the venue...

Tamara.