Re: RC: to the anal orifice who told a Lady, "Respect me or I will DEMOLISH...

Tivers@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 12/19/99 4:16:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< To the ASSHOLE who told a Lady,  "I Will Demolish YOU " GOEARTH@SHENTEL.NET
 What kind of man tells a woman "RESPECT ME OR I WILL DEMOLISH YOU". I was
simply throwing my cape across the mud puddle..=
 Larry Lewis AERC# 75.....  >>

Would you mind quoting the sentence where i said anything like that, or are
you as illiterate as you sound?

ti

Here is a snip from your previous message:

>If you do get into one of these discussions, you'll respect me, like it or
not, or get demolished.

ti>