need help finding rental horseproperty near georgetown divide-N.E.CA

april battles
Hello
Am looking to relocate from rainy[6 day a week last 7 weeks] WA to CA-near tevis trail. Located the hay I wanted in auburn, a shoer, a horse chiropracter, now just need a property to move to where I can condition/train top 10 endurnace horses. Need to be able to access some kind of trails from the property. Doyle at AERC said to look near georgetown and the divide area. If anyone can help please let me know. Thankyou. email arabnracer@aol.com or 425-985-5434

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-