Breeder sweepstakes

Jolynn Maynard jolmayna@whitepine.k12.nv.us
Questions:
1.  What exactly does having a breeders sweepstakes nominated horse do for you?  I have joined the IAHA only to find that I had to rejoin, because being a new dumb person, I didn't realize that you had to renew every November.  I also was told that my horse wasn't eligible until I have 100 miles on him not to include LD.  I have done 2-25, 1-35 rides this season and will do my first slow fifty on him next spring.

2.  If my horse is nominated, do I have to pay an additional $3000 before he is eligible for prize money?  I was told this is so but I sure hope it's wrong info.

3.  I was recruited to join The Mother Lode Arabian Horse Assoc. from CA last fall at the Reno ride.  I paid my membership dues in November, do these dues include membership in the IAHA?

4.  Also, I am looking at buying a horse in Seattle.  Is anyone coming from the Seattle area to preferably NV, or CA or UT in the next few weeks?  If so would you be willing to haul an extra horse, for a fee of course?

Enjoy my new subscription to ridecamp, even the heated arguments, and I learn from many and just delete those that I am not interested in.  Looking forward to attending my first AERC convention in March.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-