"losers?"

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull elsie@calweb.com
> Woody Hayes: "Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser."

Personally speaking, I think that riders who gallop any
endurance ride and, when you say to them afterwards:

"Did you see that wonderful view/wild animal/lake/fall
colours/etc...etc?"

they reply:

"what wonderful view/wild animal/lake/fall colours/etc?"

- they are the losers.

Personal choice.

I'd rather come last, enjoy the ride, finish with a happy
horse, and appreciate the surroundings, than win a ride and
not accomplish any of the above.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-