Osceola Endurance/Jan 15, FL/illness

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
Robert Drinkard manager for the Osceola ride just called me that
wife Shirley is critically ill in the Lake City FL hospital
with a heart ailment.

Anyone having difficulty reaching Robert may contact me as ride
secretary instead.  email above or phone 352 472 4946, pm only
weeknites if you want me because I am competing this weekend;or
830 NE State Road 47, Trenton Fl. 32693.

I can email a ride flier with driving directions easily unless
you have a MacIntosh;

We need to know how many entries there are so entries by Jan. 1
have no post entry fee (of $20. after the 1st);  Help is
hard to come by in North Florida--everybody wants to ride;

In the event Robert cannot run the ride I will probably do
it instead--but I was planning to ride;

I know The Drinkards will appreciate your prayers;  Cards may
be sent to the address in your Endurance News at their home.

Sincerely,
Jean Wonser
ride sec'y.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-