trucks

Dear fellow horsee people,

My very husband destroyed my first truck.  He smushed it very badly, but as
he put it, he just bumped into a bus!!

Anyway, the important thing is that everyone is okay.  (Except him if I can
not find another truck by the time that I can ride- i plan on delivering
this child of mine TODAY (please?)

We are shopping now for a new truck.  I plan on hauling the horsees to
various cool places like rides.  What do you guys suggest for a truck?  Is
a 4x4 really important?  Would a diesel save a lot on gas?   They are so
much more, but in the long run?  the bronco got about 7 miles to the
gallon- not a pretty picture when one thinks about driving 8 hours one way
to a ride!

I get to borrow  a new Ram ext. cab, 350 now because of the insurance
company- no the hubby is not allowed to drive it!!  I love the truck, but
the cost is a bit out of my league.

anyway, I like the idea, just not a new one.  I now have a two horse , 30
year old junky sturdy trailer, and plan on getting a nice slant trailer
soon.  (after I have this kid, we will have 4 horses to haul.)  At least
that is my rational.. Whoever sent the e-mail about how the cost is
compounded- start with one horse, then two, then more land, then...

THAT IS ME!!

HELP!!

Anyway- any advice on how to save money, what is a good truck, and what I
do or do not need would be greatly appreciated.  Anyone want a new husband?
 the dogs sleep with me, and you know where he sleeps..

Actually it was not his fault- but he is the assistant principal, and he
hit a school bus.  The bus ran a stop sign, but you can imagine the gossip
around this town!

Thank you everyone- I am off the feed my babies.

I live in Melbourne, Fl. if anyone around here has a truck...

Happy trails and I will enjoy my Ram truck while I can- the hubby got the
17 year old Honda with no radio to drive.

sonya

meeks zoo
Faith - blue and gold macaw
Sunny- sun conure
2 dogs
3 cats
Lyra- my pride and joy- Arab mare
Yanni  (miniature shetland)-why does everyone pick on me just because i am
SHORT ???
~____/>
  //    \\

Kickin' It Screenprinting and Embroidery
407-724-9989
Meeks@palmnet.net