Tis the season

My husband and I are leaving to go on Vacation for Christmas. Was hoping to
take horses with us.  After an untimely death (Baru) I have become so
protective. We celebrated Christmas with each other Sunday. We opened our
gifts Saturday nite. I recieved some super nice winter riding gloves SSG
aquatack with the reinlock palm! wonderful!!!!!
a halter bridle combo and a sidepull red and black!. some nice yaght rope
reins red!,full seat riding pants black with red stripe! and a breast
plateBlack and a loopa loofa for grooming. What a wonderful man. Thanks to
Longriders gear for helping the clueless. It was a wonderful idea to go
through the catalog and circle stuff out.
The sad part was all of it was for Baru. Guess Ansata wears the legacy.
I tried all my new gear out. WONDERFUL GUY!!!!!
we had a nice ride. seems like the horses were even in the holiday spirit. I
had to be a bit green with jelousy tho' Rob was riding Haley and they are
really becoming quite the pair. I am still trying to get to know Ansata. It
doesn't seem fair that all the Christmas stuff now goes on a horse That I
don't even know yet. I had to hold back some tears watching Rob and Haley
work. My horse is already well trained and She doesn't seem to be mine. Baru
I felt was mine. I trained her and was still working on fine tuning. Here I
can neck rein figure eights at a fast canter, Rob is still working on
backing and standing dead still. Ansata will stay, Haley still follows you
around. Sure Ansata seems perfect. But She just isn't mine yet. No its not
fair to her as well. Tis the season to appreciate what you have. I
appreciate my thoughtful husband for when I was going to quit, he wouldn't
let me even though horses are not his cup o'tea. gosh he's come along way.
He already wants to get a pair of gloves like mine.  first Gloves next a
nice saddle for a big ride!! Am I training him girls????
Carla (sidepull or bridle combo Ansata I don't know?)
Ansata (but mom I can clip! Did baru clip?)
Haley (give her time Ansata she'll come around.)
Rob (Sooo babe how bout a round of golf?{she'll come around soon})