Re: FEI Certified vets/judges

sshaw@pacbell.net wrote:
I believe that we should have at least 4 vets and 4 stewards or more
certified and representing the U.S. each year, even if this means
adjusting our definitions of what is a FEI certified ride in the U.S.
Why aren't any/all of our AERC sanctioned rides also considered an FEI
level ride? Are we not taking good enough care of the horse or rider or
vet? Or is it that we are not SPENDING enough money on the event?

Food for thought and the Convention....
Steve Shaw

Steve,
I'm not trying to start anything with you. I don't even know you. I, also, am very interested in this question. Just wondering, though, how many rides you manage each year? I was under the impression that you had to ask and follow a few simple rules to have your ride FEI sanctioned.....

Linda Parrish
Kennard, TX