Newsletter is starting in January

Eli Wolf, Texas Farrier farrier@starrwolfdesign.com
Greetings from Texas:

Since so many of you have been after me about when my newsletter "Ask The Farrier" was starting I decided to post this message.

Beginning next month (January, 2000) I will be starting my monthly e-mail newsletter "Ask The Farrier" patterned after my Web site at http://www.starrwolfdesign.com/Ask_The_Farrier.

It will cover what my Web site has been covering all this time, plus much more. It's going to be a great newsletter.

If you are interested in subscribing you can follow the link on my Web site.

Happy Trails!!

Eli Wolf
http://www.starrwolfdesign.com/Ask_The_Farrier

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-