Re: sarcoids & Hombre 1978~1998

we used all types of everything ,, we knew going in that this was a last ditch
effort ,, upon opening they found more cancer inside ,, so ,,, he was debulked
,,  and then closed ,,  being a mule ,, keeping him tied so he couldn't lay
down & roll became impossible ,, due to gravity ,, the site swelled HUGE ,,,
hand walking ... didn't do much ,,,   there were several procedures done
afterwards at Davis ,,, but ,,, the hand writing was on the wall ,,,,  without
e debulking he was having problems dropping and urinating