Re: Brain training

Jennifer I have to admit I had a greenbroke Arab gelding, a young guy who did
that to me! Don't ever let anyone say that an Arab can't spin on a dime..and
spin and spin, like a Rugged Lark son. It was a bail-off situation if there
ever was one. This horse was one of the first I ever started that gave me such
a hard time and I had begun to think I had lost it. Or maybe never had it!
   I had to dig into this horses mind to find out what the heck was going on
and when I researched his history I found out that he had been an orphan and a
bottle fed baby. Backyard lap colt. He was terribly spoiled. He seen me as his
servant and that was about it. He was given to me as a hopeless case and his
owners had been through thousands on trainers. I put enough miles on him to
adopt him out to the perfect home. Inexperienced horseowners who never made
any demands on him and treated him like the King that he is. They have been
happy for years now. So go figure.

Kathleen