Ridecamp Fee

From: Sharon Satterwhite
Email: ssatt44@hotmail.com

Please, PLEASE, don't cut off my ridecamp! Ihave tryed to subscribe, but it would not take.  I don't own a computer as I live 15 miles from a telephone or electic.  The only way I have of even lurking is to pay 6$ an hour at a cyber cafe 30 miles form my home!                                                                                                                              Sharon and Jihad (I am NOT a morgan!)