Re: Mustad Nail Shu

My wife rode with mustads for about two years.  She went through three
farriers until she found one that would notch the hoofs just right.  The
mustads would last for one ride and were very expensive and had a tendency to
come off. It could have been our farrier not knowing how to put on but a
friend of hers had the same problem.  I will say that my wife said she felt
like she was floating when she rode and her horse never had shin splints are
any problems relating to the mustads.  Just be ready to fork out some bucks if
you do a lot of riding.

Phil