Rescues/Endurance Prospects

Hi All,
	I wanted to briefly share a little more info on what Amy had posted on a
while back.  KARE, Kentuckiana Arabian Rescue, is a non-profit organization
(federal status pending).  We have been hitting the auctions and buying arabs
that are going  to the killer buyers.  We then adopt them out to approved
homes, after some rehab and TLC.  We have saved some great horses already!
Many of these are excellent endurance prospects, some great arab crosses, too.
Please take a moment to visit our website, just click here:
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/ladyhawk55/page/kare.htm">KARE - Kentuckiana
Arabian Rescue</A>, there is information here on our current horses and info
on how to become a member or supporter.   Please respond to my email address
instead of Ridecamp. :o)

Thanks!

Tonya