Shoe update

Linda,

Do you have my feet??!!!  Ditto on all but the bone spurs.

Thanks for the information, from everyone.  I've figured out
a couple of things.  First, I forgot my other boots when I
went to the barn today (I sure wish my horse was in my
backyard :( !!) so I wore the Ariats (I can't remember which
style they are, sort of a western lace up.  But today I had
on much thicker socks and found them much more comfortable.
After looking closely I realized that they are a bit too big
for me.  I think 2 pairs of socks will solve that problem.
Also adding a footbed insert for more arch support.  The
other conclusion is that the cheap-o plastic stirrups on my
cordura saddle are not too great.  I think a wider tread
stirrup will be a huge improvement.

Ridecamp is great!  I am total beginner in this sport but I
feel like I'm much more likely to succeed with the help of
all your experience.  And I can succeed in comfort!!!

Susan B and Charlie the Wonder Horse (I'm wondering all
right!)