Re: Cost of euthanasia

In a message dated 2/4/99 12:40:28 PM Pacific Standard Time, EAMULE@aol.com
writes:

<< After saying all that has anyone ever had a vet REFUSE to do something like
 putting a horse down?  At the time I was stunned.  I feel like this guy was
 more the exception than the rule.   >>

Ellen, I have known a few other vets like that, but they are quite definitely
in the minority.  They forget that the CLIENT is the one who should be able to
choose, and they want to be heroic to the last breath.  You were right to be
upset by his refusal, IMO.

Heidi