Arabian for sale

Hi everyone, my name is Wind Song Dancer and I'm a 5yr old Chestnut
gelding.  I have four white socks, a blaze, flaxen mane and tail and
stand 14.2hh.  I've been started in Dressage, yielding to my riders seat
and leg, and am about to advance to the trail. I have excellent
confirmation, clean legs, nice round croup, neat throatlatch and strong
feet.  Unfortunately due to my owners unexpected illness, she must
saddly part with me.  My asking price is $1,500.00 OBO.  Please feel
free to contact:   Thanks!!
Ellisa Gilbert
Golden Sunset Arabian Ranch
thebrat@ndti.net