Re: People shoes

Hi Susan,

I personally ride in a pair of Mtn. Horse Sneakers (not sure if the
name is right, I know the Mtn. Horse part is.) Got them through State
Line Tack, I think they were about $50.00 and I am going on my 3rd
season. They have a heel, come in brown or black, half sizes, very
comforable, just like a great pair of Nike's. Pretty good ankle
support which I really need. There is a steel shank also I think.
Anyway, good luck.

---Susan Brehm <RockingB@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Hey Ridecampers,
>
> I'm having a little trouble finding something comfortable
> for *my* feet while riding.  I have a pair of Ariats that
> are great for short rides (I mean really short) but after a
> 1/2 hour they rub the back of my heel.  Then I tried my tall
> rubber English boots (it was very wet and muddy) but they
> have no sole support and bothered me after about a 1/2 hour
> also.  Today I'll try my Roper boots, we'll see how that
> goes.  What do you all ride in?
>
> Thanks,
> Susan B
>
> p.s.  Thanks for the replies to my post about XP2001.  I've
> decided it's too early to make a decision!  Maybe I can do
> part of the ride.

==
                   /\_/\~