Re Peoples Shoes

Hi to all,
Am now finally back on track and back on ridecamp ,our phone lines were
stolen,dreadful state of affairs.
I ride in shoes(ankle boots) called Ride and Run from a UK company,they are
light and comfortable to run and ride in with great ankle support,and a heel
as well for those who compete in FEI Rides.
The only bad thing is they only last about one season but well worth it,yep
they are somewhat pricey especially with our awful exchange rate.But I am
hooked on them and wont ride in any other shoes!!!!!!!!!!!
Just my 2 cents worth.
Regards
Kathy in South Africa!!!!!!!!

Arikara Safaris